Tuesday, May 01, 2007

My Birthday!

The weekend before last was fab, mainly because it was my birthday!
Highlights:
Jess' bithday afternoon tea, me and Alex went and she served MANY homemade cakes and bucks fizz; entirely civilized and rather lovely.
My birthday party, when Lisa Danielle, Hannah Rossa Jack Oscar and Nathan and Laura all came over for nibbles and drinks. We'd even been given TWO of Jess' cakes! Alex did a toast and I felt very special!
Church where they all sang the Happy Birthday song at the end of the service - I'd been waiting for that all year!
Lunch with parents on sunday, despite the restaurant we'd chosen being closed it was still very nice.
Monday me and alex booked our days off and slobbed about the house. Then in the evening Linda and Laura, Emma and Nathan arrived for a drink and bless them, they even brought through a cake with a lit candle! Yey!
Thank you to everyone who made my day so special, all my presents and cards, it was lovely!
Gracias a todos los que recordasteis de mi en mi cumpleanos. Por haber enviado targetas y regalitos, fue maravilloso!
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

puedo entender que la celebracion de tu aniversario entre buenos amigos i familia te hizo feliz. por cierto los bebes de tus amigos son guapisimos
besos tieta.

Unknown said...

si que son, es verdad! me hacen sentir muy protectiva porque no solo son preciosos todos tienen caracteres estupendos. Por ejemplo los padres de ema solamente han perdido dos o tres noches de sueno en sus dos anos de vida, lo crees!