Saturday, September 09, 2006

Wedding photos

I have a confession to make. I was ill so I forgot to take a lot of things to the wedding, but the worst was my camera. The bride and groom's camera is broken and the bridesmaid's broke on the morning of the wedding. I will get photos but they'll take a while to come across and I'll add them to the blog asap.
Until then here are some photos of the hen night and of the morning after the wedding - Laura and Nathan are blearily-eyed opening their presents with some help from Emma!

Tengo que confesar... Estaba resfriada durante la boda y olvide de llevar un monton de cosas - entre ellas el peor fue mi camera. Que mala soy! Encima de eso la camera de la pareja feliz y damas de honor tambien se habian roto, asi que estoy buscando fotos entre nuestros amigos.
Hasta cuando las puedo anadir al blog aqui estan las fotos de la despedida de soltera y de la manana despues de la boda, cuando Nathan y Laura abrieron sus regalos. Emma les ayudaron, claro!


Me, Laura and best friend and bridesmaid Emma...














Then Vanessa (sister) Jill Nunnerley mum


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of lovely photos! I find it strange there are no comments