Monday, June 12, 2006

Afterwards I got dressed up, a real chore when it is soooo hot, and went out to meet Annette for her 30th birthday. We went to the Mailbox, a lovely canalside development of many bars and restaurants and shops. It was Annette's 30th birthday, she was my manager when I worked at the NEC, an d a lovlier lady it is hard to find. I had fun with her and her significant other Paul and friends, here are a few snaps of them:










But my two favourite snaps are from earlier that day. We spent a year and a half waiting to see what the creeper in our garden would look like when it finally blossomed, and here it is in vivid purple. And Emma, the little madam, who since learning how to remove hats from her head has not kept a single one on!









Finally I had a go at yoga on Friday and I survived my gym class again today, so it's all good news. I doubt that I'll be quite as sprightly in the morning though..!

4 comments:

Luis said...

Your last posts show you're happy and having fun and positive about everything... and i just can't stop reading you! :))))

Take care and keep smiling!
Lau

Anonymous said...

Yes darling, you sound happy, everything is O>K> with the world!
Don't you think Annette's Paul reminds you of Peter Davidson?At least in this photo?

Anonymous said...

hola de nuevo. Habeis descubierto qué planta es la trepadora? La flor se ve preciosa! No tenemos idea!

Unknown said...

Mum: No este flor aun sigue siendo un misterio! Es tan precioso, contnua a dar nuevos flores, y me encanta... Es un color tan intenso
Lau: I think it shows that I love mi nuevo trabajo, creo que todo va bien. Pienso de ideas, y mis companeros dicen que voy bien, que soy muy creativa y tal! It's so cool!