Sunday, January 08, 2006

A side note

This blog isn't just written by me, I have some help: Pads! She likes to come and watch me tapping on the keyboard, and she walks all over the keyboards too, and ends up typing all sorts in her cat language! Then she sits on the printer and sets that off and she likes to check that it''s all working properly and event gets into the nooks and crannies... She's a mini walking, purring disaster zone!











As well as causing mayhem with my blog, here are a few pictures of her in her finer moments - 'helping' us finish up a bit of chinese take-away (momentarily left on the kitchen surface) and playing with her favourite toy, string! Believe it or not she got a Christmas card and a bag of presents (not from us either) and a new toy, the mouse, is a strong contendor for favourite toy. But I think string is too much of an old classic, she'll do anything for a bit of string! Easily pleased...




















Finally, I'd just like to add this Jack Vettriano print to my blog because I'm quite keen on him, I've discovered. It's called Billy Boys.
















PS:- Alex is playing football and it sounds like they stand a chance of winning this game. I will post the scores but not the defeats as who wants a record of that?! And up until now this season there's been scant little for the Moseley Town FC supporter to rave about...! xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I agree, I like this picture,this is your second Jack Vettriano, remember?

Unknown said...

Yes mum, you get the credit for that one! Dancing Butler was the first.
Trying to work out where to put it, I think the extension but it's one of those little jobs that's just been left...