Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lisa and Danielle's birthday

Well Hannah and Rossa brought Jack over to see us and it was fab. He entertained himself by racing after the cat, which after one of his delighted screams decided that the small jumpy, squealy human was not to be trusted and hid herself for the next 3 hours. That was Monday, the last day of the holidays and suddenly it was the nasty 7am alarm clock time and work began again. Four days nearly killed me but I'm hoping I'll be more in the swing of it next week!

Lisa and Danielle's birthdays are both in the first week of January, so last night (Saturday) I found myself dressed as Frenchie from Grease for a night on the town! Lisa loves fancy dress and she and her friends were cowgirls while me and Danielle were Pink Ladies!!!
Spot the difference!!!:





























So we had a night dancing in Risa on Broad St and despite the fact that normally I can't stand Broad St it was a cool night. Sorry I didn't get any photos of Lisa but it was very dark and I couldn't get a good one of her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Gemma,

I like very much your clothes of pink lady. You are incredible!!!Algún día podré ser una pink lady???jajajajaa
Kisses,

Gemma

P.D: one question, Is alex your particular john travolta or one member of this group???jajajaa

Anonymous said...

Whaoo!!your pink wig gives you such a different air! Strangely enough we were up in air towards Coventry while the Pink Ladies were having great fun. Happy Birthday Danielle and Lisa.

Luis said...

Beauty school dropoooooooooouuuuut!

Hehehehe... Grease forever!

I always wanted to be a pink lady!!!

Besitos,
Lau

Anonymous said...

Still not grown out of the dressing up thing then?

Unknown said...

Who made that last comment, about not growing out of dressing up??? Need a name!!! Please?

Gem - Alex nunca combinaria salir de noche con Grease!! No sabia quien eran las Pink Ladies! Hombres!

Lau - Look at me I'm Sandra Dee..! It was such a laugh! Strangers came to tell me they liked my hair - that's never happened before! Maybe I'll go pink permanently!