Friday, January 27, 2006

The Bright photoshoot

Well I work in PR, as you know, (not that you can tell by my writing ability) and the agency I work for is forever marketing itself to get new business accounts, or to apply for award nominations. We're all very excited because in February we're going to the PRIDE awards (Public Relations industry awards) and we have around 9 nominations I think. But of course none of the projects nominated were anything to do with me so I'll get a fun night with none of the pressure and all of the celebrations!

Last year they won 8 awards apparently and this year they keep winning new business so it seems to be doing the trick. This means that every so often the company goes and gets its photo taken and this year there were so many of us that it had to be done in two groups then digitally put together to make one photo.

Can you spot me?!

Pues, mi trabajo es en Relaciones Publicas, o publicidad, y por esta razon mi compania siempre se esta presentando para mas negocio u premios. Entretanto hay que organizar una foto de la compania, y esta vez ha crecido tanto que fue necesario coordinar dos visitas a la fotografa Sallie y unir las dos fotos para hacer una de grande.

Me ves?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cuca!Am I right in thinking you are the only one sitting on the floor?Well done to the company for having so many nominations,don't let it go to your head! Well...yes a bit, why not? enjoy it darling.

Luis said...

Saw you!

That's so cool... ^_^

Love,
Lau

Unknown said...

Hello you, I'm sorry we haven't talked this weekend Lau, how about in the week? I'm free Tuesdays and Thursdays I think xx

Luis said...

No, it's me who's sorry. I don't know what happened, i didn't have time to sleep either!!!! Tuesday's cool, i'll phone you tomorrow.

Promise.

Lau