Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our new baby, the Bank Holiday, and CHICKENS!

I think it's about time I introduced you to our newest member of the family. Alex had his birthday back in march and "invested" in the newest bit of technology I've nicknamed the Beast. The picture doesn't do it justice. Anyway he's all excited and I thought I'd share this little piece of Panasonic genius with you. I have only one other thing to say; it is 50, yes five-oh inches, and it lives in the games room.

Last Monday was a bank holiday and also Hannah's birthday. So me Han and family and Sarah and John, Susie and Andy and Emily met in a pub called the Pavement Gates between Welshpool and Shrewsbury. It was lovely to see everyone, although there's never ever enough time to catch up properly. You do all the sensible questions, like "how are you?" "how's the job" etc and then it's almost time to go home.


But anyway it was lovely and we all promised not to leave it so long so let's keep fingers crossed. Then when we got back to Hannah's home in wolverhampton there was more fun to be had. Hannah has always wanted chickens. She's never wanted a cat or dog, but chickens yes! And for her birthday Rossa brought her 3 healthy clucking chickens!

Here's the first chicken tentatively sticking it's head out upon arrival. All three were happily scratching about within seconds and are laying eggs already; Hannah's getting one a day!








2 comments:

Lau said...

You are a bunch of weird people... i love it!!!!! I mean, allotments, chickets... you all are so great!

Love you hon
Lau

Anonymous said...

At last I succeed in keeping my comments on your blog! Fingers crossed! Lovely photos with your friends. Jack & Oscar look so cute!!!without forgetting their mummy and daddy and not to mention the chickens, oh!! those fresh eggs!! yummy!!!!!!!!
mumxxx