Thursday, November 09, 2006

More than a week

It's been a busy week as usual. At work we've been getting ready for an exhibition in Dubai, printing, stuffing and carting about absolutely loads of marketing literature for the trip. It all has to be boxed and weighed and all the paperwork done ready for customs in the United Arab Emirates... it's heavy, endless, hard work, but I'll feel good tomorrow when it's all done.
I've had 2 x 4 day weeks though so it's not too bad! Last weekend me and Alex spent the last 2 days of my holiday lazing about and being slovenly... it was great! But that all seems far far away. You know what it's like, return to work and any holiday seems hazy!
Anyway tomorrow (friday) I'm going out for a meal and cabaret night with Laura at the hotel she works at. I'm really looking forward to it. Then on saturday we have the craft fair at St Nicolas church on the Green, it should be good... I might be a little worn out after that!
On the plus side my camera is fixed so I'll soon have pics to post up.
Until then... hasta la vista!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You must be exhausted!!