Wednesday, August 16, 2006


The last picture is of the morning after the night before, after they'd upened their many presents. Mum still can't believe it happened I think, and I hope everyone else had a good time because I know I did!

Aah!

Tiet and Tieta are home now, the bar might have recovered from being attacked by so many old fogeys, and the world moves on. But I'm very glad to have brought so many people together. As happens when you bring people together with disparate backgrounds, and different interests, even different languages; they get on like a house on fire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cuca! Hey! I object to your description "old foguey".We definately had a great time with all of you.
Your work summer party sounds fun.I suppose you had the chance to bond with your colleagues.
Keep enjoying life!
Mum