Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ahh sweet success


I thought I'd put something in about the job, now I'm more settled in. I found myself settling in very quickly, hitting the ground running, as they say. I'm writing reports and copywriting as though it was something I'd done forever, and I'm realising how much I'd learned from Annette as well as my time at Bright. I thought I'd attach a picture of the internal newsletter which I wrote in my 1st month. It's going to be monthly. I'm also putting in place an intranet and customer e-newsletter, it's great cause I get to imagine something and just do it! Everyone's been so supportive, and because no one was in my job before me I tend to be able to do the stuff no one got a chance to before - so I'm having loads of fun with it! My workmates Linda Wayne and Nigel are lovely, as is Karen my manager. But I'm particularly to work with Linda - she's the best. I just got told that our newsletter was shown at yesterday's board meeting and met with universal approval - yey!

2 comments:

Luis said...

Looks cool!

Thanks for phoning yesterday...

... btw, i've just bought the shoooooooeeeeeeessssss!!!! :))))

Besitos, guapa
Lau

Anonymous said...

After the heartaches, it's so wonderful to hear you and read about your new job.
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs n kissess