Thursday, March 09, 2006

Walk the line


For those of you who don't know, I'm a secret Johnny Cash fan...

I bought 2 albums a few years ago on the pretence that they wer for my dad on his birthday, and ended up listening to them more than he did! So this week, finally I got to see, Walk the line. And it was great! There are so many good films out at the moment. And I'm also excited because I ordered the Walk the line dvd and the Harry Potter dvd already - to arrive in May and April!!!

If you're wondering whether you can bring yourselves to watch the Cash film, go and see it, it's great!

Para los que aun no lo sepan, soy un fan del cantante americano Johnny Cash, y este semana fui con mis padres a ver la peli. Es muuuuy bueno, delicado, interestante y aunque podria fijarse demasiado en la vida de un hombre celebre, solamente se fija en el hombre - quizas es eso que le haga una peli tan buena... Si no saber si quieres verla - vete! es magnifico!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CariƱo, tu padre y yo estamos totalmente de acuerdo que "Walk the Line" es una peli estupenda.Apart from that, it was so lovely to be sitting together the three of us.I could see your smile while listening to the great music of Jerry Lee Lewis. I loved it!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carriad,
I HAVE listened to the Two "CASH" cds you bought me. One includes "Redemption", at 11, the other starts with "The Man Comes Around". I have several vinyl LPs, including "Walk The Line" and "Bitter Tears" [Cherokees & Co] from 30 years plus!
Love, Tad.

Unknown said...

Point made, tad! tee hee!
Yes it was so nice to be there together

Anonymous said...

Correction!
I have this afternoon found six vinyl LPs of Johnny Cash. Sorry, I do not have "Walk The Line", but I do have "Ring of Fire".
Love, Tad