Sunday, May 01, 2011

News!

We are excited to annouce the impending arrival of a baby Harris in October! Approaching our next scan on May 23rd. For the time being we're referring to the lil' one as the Bean, being as we're not sure if it's a boy or girl... We have been able to share our news by word of mouth for the most part so now we're ready to share the news online. Wish us luck!

¡Estamos muy felices al poder anunciar la llegada esperada de un bebe Harris en Octubre! Tendremos el proximos scan el 23 de Mayo. Por el momento llamamos al bebe como Bean, ya que no sabemos si es niño o niña... Hemos podido compartir nuestra noticia de boca en boca, pues ahora es la hora para comparirlo por el blog. ¡Deseamos suerte!
The Bean


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Gemma,
You'll make a fantastic mom!
Hope all goes well on 23rd with your 2nd scan.

Can't beleive I stumbled onto this webpage by chance with such fantastic news headlining. All our very best wishes to you both.

Paul & Family (Old Biocare IT)

Unknown said...

Paul!!! How gorgeous to hear from you! I can't believe you stumbled across it either! I know I'm a bit late but was chuffed to pieces for you when I heard your news ages ago - you stay in touch you hear me???
Thanks for everything way back in old Biocare times. Best IT guy ever! xx

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

Do me a favour and dont go with the celebrity stylee established by Gwyneth and Chris and call it after a fruit, or after a place

the last thing the world needs is Kumquat Villa Harris

Hope all goes well xx

Linda said...

Gemma, fab news! I will be in Brum on the 28th and 29th of May. If you are in I'll call in for a wee cuppa??

Unknown said...

Stellar news ms Cushenan!!! ha ha and you took the hint I see! It will be a pleasure to receive you with tea and cake (possibly homemade) on the sunday if that's ok? - I'm on the coffee rota at church that day but at a wedding on the saturday so definitely more free on the sunday. I'll be home in the afteroon let me know what time you can make it. Will be great to catch up and introduce you to the Bean!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Felicidades Gemma y Alex!!! Es una maravillosa noticia. Seréis unos magnificos papas..

Muchos besos,

Gemma y Fran

Unknown said...

gracias Gemma y Fran! El proximo blog noticia sera en espanol - prometo! Hablamos por skype xxx