Sunday, October 28, 2007

Since the Great North Run

It's been, quite frankly, a bit mad!
Very very busy. Celebrated Dad's birthday - we went to a restaurant called Strawberry Bank, although everyone else enjoyed their meal I didn't think much of mine. It was a bit sickly. But then I'd been recovering from the lurgy for the previous week; I had swollen glands and felt generally rough. Everyone at work seems to have come down with something or other so work has been a bit hard.
I've had 3 days of training also, I went to London for CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) training a couple of weeks ago, which was really good, and a 2 day Mac training course in Illustrator, which was also really useful. I think it's ironic that out of all the companies I've worked for, some huge, important companies and some smaller, the one to actually invest in my training is a charity.
I have to say, busy as I've been, crazy as it's been, I've loved working marketing a charity and long may it continue...
Off to church, speak soon.

2 comments:

Lau said...

Take care of yourself, honey! I guess it's quite cold at the moment in te UK, right? Drink lots of orange juice, eat kiwis... vitamins to fight the flu!!!!

Busy is good, as long as you enjoy what you're doing. Glad to hear you're making the most of this job and glad to hear they are investing in training, this is a good sign!

Love
Lau

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to your blog!!!
you know I'll say I agree with Laura regarding plenty of fruit to eat.It keeps bugs away!!

Yes, these training opportunities are excellent! Good for you Leukaemia Care!!!!!

mum