Sunday, September 02, 2007

More of the story

A beautiful view from the top of Sitges, we walked around the old town before plunging into the sea to cool off for the afternoon. Lovely day!









Mine and Alex's next pad; it's a bit bigger than our house is but I expect we'll be able to fill it up! It's on the sea front in Sitges, has 2 sun terraces and 5 balconies, should just about do!!! Like it?









The Tiets came to visit us which was brilliant!! Here we all are in Cubelles. Emma called Tiet grandad (well her name for it is 'dandad'! she even called him avi. By the end of the night she was saying 'si' 'gracies' y 'salud'!!)









On the beach in Cubelles, what fun! Al's an expert at keeping out of the sun, but no one got burned apart from me - I slightly singed my bum!










La cena at Albinyana- very good food and a splendid last night.

3 comments:

Lau said...

Nice pictures!!! It's obvious you had lots of fun, and I love it!!!!

Love
Lau

Anonymous said...

Fotos muy simpaticas. Como ya sabeis todos, nosotros tambien nos lo hemos pasado rebien con "los tiets". Aprovecho para decir a todos que no podemos mandar e-mails, hoy lo hemos probado varias veces. Espero se solucione!!Estos ordenadores me dan sentimientos extremos:me encantan! y me fastidian!!!!!!!!!besos Mum/Antonia

Anonymous said...

Ah yes holidays - i remember them. These days a holiday is when my manager stops hitting me for 1/2 hour. Luv - NobleCuz. PS - just checking - you're not allergic to wool are you??