Monday, December 11, 2006

Catching up

This saturday was officially fun!

Me and Alex got our tree, an artificial one this time to last us a few years, and we decorated a bit, then I went to the hairdressers to get my hair done. Hang on to your hats chaps, I've got a fringe! It was the first time I'd got a fringe put in since I was 7 and tried to do it myself, evidence in the picture! That picture is of me and Lisa and the two Danielles, we got together at this lovely little restaurant called The Beeches in Hampton In Arden. It was a great night, hilarious because at first none of us could find the place! We all drove through H in A a few times before realising it was down this tiny road called Marsh Lane. Once there however the food was lovely, there was a good atmosphere and we had a great evening catching up.

While I was out Alex went round to Nathan and Laura's and got fed and looked after, and then they played playstation... bless them!

Don't know what's the matter with me though, despite sleeping loads this weekend I still can't shake off the tiredness... I'm getting old!

1 comment:

Lau said...

Oh, nice to the Danielle and Lisa in the pic. Wish them a merry xmas from me, will you?

Ta honey!

You look lovely in the pic, by the way... gorgeous Gem! :)))

Lau